[mythtv-users] Can mythmusic use libvisual and libvisual-plugins

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Tue May 22 22:18:21 UTC 2007

Hi, my search for a linux port of MilkDrop led me to projectM and that
in turn led me to libvisual and libvisual-plugins which I have
installed on my myth box.

The threads in the mythtv-users archive say that after installing the
packages, just restart of mythfrontend is needed to get mythmusic to see
the new plugins. However, after the restart, my mythmusic does not see
any new plugins.

Can mythmusic use those plugins and if so, what could I be doing wrong?

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net