[mythtv-users] mytharchive and audio sync for HDTV

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:03:51 UTC 2007

I can confirm this. I just used mytharchive to copy off this last Sunday's
Simpsons Episode to DVD. Recorded with the HDHomeRun so it's not specific to
Hauppage. Audio starts in sync and then loses sync throughout the program.
There was no preprocessing or cutlist on this recording and commercials are
intact. Using .20-fixes RPM from MythDora 4 package
(libmyth-0.20.1-156.3.md4)