[mythtv-users] Who to contact re: Atrpms bleeding packages

Brian blistmail at comcast.net
Mon May 21 17:04:10 UTC 2007

What mailing list / forum should I use regarding problems with Atrpms
bleeding packages? I'm getting failed dependencies trying to install the
latest from Atrpms bleeding.

Error: Missing Dependency: xmltv is needed by package mythtv-suite
Error: Missing Dependency: PIL is needed by package mytharchive
Error: Missing Dependency: libmp4ff.so.0()(64bit) is needed by package
mythmusic
Error: Missing Dependency: libdrfftw.so.2()(64bit) is needed by package
mythmusic
Error: Missing Dependency: libdfftw.so.2()(64bit) is needed by package
mythmusic

Thanks.