[mythtv-users] FLAC 1.1.4

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:38:42 UTC 2007

Hi
I upgraded to flac 1.1.4 from my previous install of 1.1.2 and also
rebuilt myth and the plugins at the latest svn revision on 0.20 fixes
(13482) which I believed had all the changes required to use flac
1.1.4.

It all built ok, but when I go into the music player and select a flac
track it appears to just play a few milliseconds of silence and then
ends. With frontend logging turned up it appears to think it played
the track ok - it updates the music db with the play count etc and
there are no obvious error messages...

Any ideas why it's not working for me? Is there anyone out there
running mythmusic built against flac 1.1.4?

I can decode and play the flac files manually using flac piped to
aplay so it's not an issue with the flac installation or my music
files.

I can confirm that it all worked well when I was running against flac
1.1.2 so it's got to be something to do with the recent changes made
to accomodate all flac versions I guess...

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,
Neil

--