[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Mon May 21 08:03:55 UTC 2007

On 20/05/2007 23:15, nospam312 wrote:

> I have posted as much detail as I know how to get here but I do not
> think its a backtrace?
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/269444#269444

about 15 minutes seems to be my average time to crash the backend on
MUX-A, but it *definitely* does segfault the backend everytime (the
front end gets upset by that if watching live rather than recording)

> It is looking like UK users are not able to use MythTV anymore due to
> this problem - it is virtually a quarter of the channels crashing the
> backend.

1/4 of channels != 1/4 of watchable programmes :-)

> If anyone knows what we can do to try to assist in tracking down the
> problem please post the details - there appears to be many willing
> people with the same problem who would help?

I'll try rpmbuilding the atrpms with`./configure --compile-type=debug