[mythtv-users] vga2scart interlacing on UK Channel 4

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun May 20 20:14:19 UTC 2007

On 20/05/2007 10:55, nospam312 wrote:

> The frequent backend crashes also certainly happens with other
> channels on the same multiplex - e.g. abc1 and QVC etc.

I wouldn't know, I was only assuming it does it on FiveLife too :-P

> Do you know if anyone has tracked down this problem (or if there is a
> workaround) as a Media Centre which crashes on a quarter of the
> channels you record from/watch is stopping me using my HTPC?

I've been running my backend in a console with "-v most" hoping to catch
it, but I don't get a full backtrace like I'm sure I used to, nothing in
/var/log/mythth/mythbaclend.log.* either, hence my question about
whether atrpms was using a different build now, which doesn't have debug
symbols.