[mythtv-users] Logitech UltraX Media Remote

john doe kemik_ at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 09:57:51 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,

I just recently bought a Logitech UltraX Media Remote. Now i'm having some
trouble figuring out how to configure it. I've seen a thread on this issue
earlier but it did unfortunately not bring much clarity to me. Anyone got
experience in setting this remote up, and possibly a map of its keycodes?

It seems the remote is detected as a "HID" device, and actually, 5 buttons
works in MythTv without even the slightest configuring :)