[mythtv-users] MythStream? MythStreamTV?

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:52:52 UTC 2007

MythStreamTV will do what you are looking for and the wiki has good
information at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythStreamTV. MythStream
is for internet streams to your MythTV box. Depending on your distro, you
can skip the compile options and use the out of the box binaries. The recent
notes are at the bottom of the Wiki under troubleshooting. There are also
some newer rpms at http://dl.atrpms.net/mythdora/mythstreamtv/. It works
pretty well. Enjoy.