[mythtv-users] Directv.pl script problem

Brian Wallen brian_wallen at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 02:07:20 UTC 2007

I'm using version 1.7 of the directv.pl script to control my D11 STB.  I
found the script on google, and almost everything works perfectly.  The only
thing that doesn't is the hide command that should hide the D11's OSD.
Every time the channel is changed, I can see the D11's OSD as well as
myth's.  I ran 'directv.pl hide', but it didn't help.  Has anyone else
experienced this?

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live