[mythtv-users] x86 or x64?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu May 17 17:30:04 UTC 2007

On Thursday 17 May 2007 10:28:25 Douglas Wagner wrote:
> Sorry for the OT on this one, but you mention that the Flash plugin needs
> some extra work to make use of...I JUST put in a x64 system and haven't
> gotten to that part of the puzzle yet...any tips or sites I can go to for
> how to get this one working?

http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/

nspluginwrapper + flash 9 from macromedia works just fine w/firefox on my
x86_64 Fedora 7 workstation.

Veering back on-topic, there's really very little difference between setting
up MythTV on 32-bit and 64-bit Fedora boxes. Personally, if I've got 64-bit
hardware, I'm running a 64-bit load on it.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com