[mythtv-users] TiVo Convert Experience - HDTV Video Card Recommendation

Douglas Wagner douglasw0 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 22:33:31 UTC 2007

Rich:

    Below where you link to the "ComponentOut" wiki area of MythTV you
mention that the information contained in ComponentOut also can be applied
to DVI->HDMI.

I happen to be running DVI->HDMI also and am trying to figure out if all my
settings in my Xorg.conf file are correct.  I see several settings that seem
to mention component video...which of these config options are needed with
DVI->HDMI?

--Douglas Wagner