[mythtv-users] Questions about XBox front end

Rob Willett (Mythtv) rob.mythtv2 at robertwillett.com
Wed May 16 14:11:33 UTC 2007

I run the M10000 with no problems. It does not have a DVD drive or a
hard disk. It boots using MiniMyth v0.19-something.

It was a pain (about 2 hours) modding the minimyth.conf to make it work,
but since then it just works.

It is quiet as the fan has an inline resistor to slow it down. Since
there's no disk, I just turn it off as and when I don't use it. I have
to look at the power light to see if it's running. The SP13000 will be
easily fast enough.