[mythtv-users] TiVo Convert Experience - HDTV Video Card Recommendation

Jim Shank jim.shank at gmail.com
Wed May 16 05:37:41 UTC 2007

Well, I guess it kinda-sorta works. I just realized that I am missing a few
channels that I am able to tune with hdhomerun_config that aren't showing up
in the channel scan. How the heck can I get this information into the
channel list? I started adding a row to the channel table but quickly
realized I was out of my league. I have all of the information on the
channel from the scan output of hdhomerun_config but not sure where/how to
put it in. Here is the channel I want to add:

SCANNING: 581000000 (us-bcast:32)
LOCK: 8vsb (ss=89 snq=80 seq=100)
PROGRAM: 3: 31.1 KDVR DT