[mythtv-users] The PNG Thumbnail generated by Default: Is it used for anything?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon May 14 18:17:29 UTC 2007

On 05/14/2007 02:12 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> In mythfrontend settings, TV
> Settings|Playback Settings, on the "View Recordings" page (about page 3):
>
> Generate preview image from a bookmark if possible
> If enabled, MythTV will ignore the above time offset, and use the
> bookmark inside the recording as the offset for creating a thumbnail
> image. As with the above, MythTV will honour cutlists and increase this
> offset if necessary.
Oops.  Copied the wrong lines.  I did it right the first time I posted
the info in this thread:

Time offset for thumbnail preview images
MythTV will use this offset to make a thumbnail image this many seconds
from the beginning of the recording, unless this offset happens to be
between cutpoints or inside a flagged advertisement.

Mike