[mythtv-users] MythVideo questions

Ryan Farrington Ryan.Farrington at match.com
Mon May 14 18:09:20 UTC 2007

I have searched for the answers to my questions but I can't seem to find the
right way to ask them.

#1)  Is there anyway to autopopulate the videos instead of going to Setup ->
Video Manager?  Ex: I put 15-20 new videos on the PVR a week and it would be
nice ot have it auto populate as files are uploaded.

#2)  While using MythVideo is there anyway to type what I am looking for.
My root is 54 folders, each with sub folders or files. If I was looking for
something specific, ex: Rain Drops, and it is 35 in the list I have to
scroll all the way down and find it when, to me, it would be way easier to
be able to hit the 7 on my remote and have it move down to the PQRS's in the
list.