[mythtv-users] Wish: MythWeb: Include user-defined canned searches

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sun May 13 16:55:09 UTC 2007

I have added a few entries to my mythweb/modules/tv/canned_searches.conf.php
for some canned searches I like to have available. Every time I update Myth
though, I have to put them back. A handy way around this that I think other
users would like would be to have an Include of a file in ~mythtv somewhere
that would be used if it exists.

I don't know enough PHP to do this (yet), but maybe someone that does can whip
something up pretty easily.