[mythtv-users] Why is DVD burning failing with ffmpeg?

Nick Gomez nbgomez at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 15:00:43 UTC 2007

I was getting the same errors. I looked at the log file in the temporary directory and noticed that ffmpeg was calling for a bitrate of zero for the audio stream. I went into the encoding profile and deleted the audio commands and it began working again. I'd give you more specifics, but I can't get to my linux box at home for some reason.

Hope this helps.
Nick