[mythtv-users] Spam ???

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Fri May 11 12:00:05 UTC 2007

I'm not quite sure where to post this, so I'll try this here:

A lot of us run systems, for various reasons, for various purposes, for
a lot of companies, for many things.

Has anybody but me noticed a HUGE reduction in the amount of spam lately??

I think a lot of things are going on, none of which mean much in the US,
but mean a lot in the rest of the world.

MayDay, Cinco-de-Mayo, the fact that a lot of Europe takes the entire
month of May off, planting season, getting gardens in, etc...

Even spammers take a holiday...

Happy Spring.