[mythtv-users] errors after updating xmltv to cvs

Groepaz groepaz at gmx.net
Fri May 11 01:08:46 UTC 2007

i updated xmltv to cvs version (to have the fixed tv-today grabber) using this

which looks fine to me and seemingly worked just nice. so far so good.
mythfilldatabase --update seems to do its job again, but i'm getting a bunch
of errors like this:

Configured channel WEST not available anymore.
Please reconfigure tv_grab_de_tvtoday.

so uhm, does anyone know a way to fix this (by editing the database maybe?)
without having to go through the whole manual channel setup again? (i'd
_really_ like to avoid that, its annoying and takes ages to do properly)

any ideas?

I don't understand how poor people think.
<George W. Bush>