[mythtv-users] Issue with the default sound volume on my PVR-150

Rage321 rage321 at optonline.net
Thu May 10 21:07:22 UTC 2007

I guess I spoke to soon.

New recordings take the new volume settings into affect but old pre-set
recording jobs, (those found in Recording Priorities) still contain the
lower volume preset that was in place prior to me fixing the audio volume.

I'm guessing I have a couple of things I can do; edit the database for each
entry and manually add the number, delete all the recordings I have in place
and read add them.

Anyone have a better suggestion?  If the MYSQL way is the best way, can
someone give me a hand with that?  I don't know MYSQL enough to even search
for anything.  The "low volume" is 60928 and the "high volume" is 65024.