[mythtv-users] moving from .20 to .21branch

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed May 9 21:32:14 UTC 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 05:47:07PM -0500, Mitch Gore wrote:
> I recently upgraded from .20 to .21branch with the atrpm's.  When i upgraded
> I first removed the .20 version then installed the .21.
>
> It seemed to work but a funny thing happens.  Now when i am logged into
> mythtv user and enter mythtvsetup I see the setup for .20 but if I change to
> root i see the correct .21 version setup.  How do i fix this?

Looks like there are still remnants of 0.20 left on your system. If
you didn't forget to update some package (always remember:
selective/partial enabling of repos is shooting yourself in the foot),
then perhaps you have a self-build 0.20 mythtv under /usr/local?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net