[mythtv-users] Audio Video out of Sync on one channel

joe.white at wachovia.com joe.white at wachovia.com
Wed May 9 14:24:34 UTC 2007

Of the fifteen or so programs we record each week, two of them are on the
CW; Veronica Mars and Supernatural.  After about ten minutes of viewing
either show, the audio begins to lag the video by about one second.  At
first I thought it only happened after commercial skip or fast forwarding
(skip 30 secs), but we watched an episode of Supernatual with out doing
either and it still happens.  Even more perplexing is that it does not
happen on other channels except on rare occasions, and when it does
bookmarking and restarting the show will clear the problem up.  Not so
with these two shows.

There are a lot of AV sync issues posted in this forum, but I haven't seen
this one.

Hauppauge PVR 500
Hauppauge PVR 250
ASUS M2NPV-VM