[mythtv-users] New MythDora 4.0

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed May 9 14:15:28 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 09 May 2007 08:37:17 Peter A. Daly wrote:
> Although not related to this question, I'll have a video of the install
> process out next week on mythpvr.com.  It's mostly done, but I need to redo
> the captures since the some of the screens were significantly upgraded from
> the early beta version I used.

Yeah, I did a little last-minute gimp-age with some elements from the Retro
theme, thought it would be nice to have a fresh new look. I think they all
came out pretty well.

> I'm very impressed with the improvements in the install process since 3.X.

Mmm... Anaconda hackage... Glad ya like it, installer mods were my primary
focus for quite a while during the development.

Already have even more improvements in mind for mythdora 5, but that's still a
ways out... ;)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com