[mythtv-users] MythTV dropping My Alsa Mixer Setting by 30%??

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed May 9 09:29:53 UTC 2007

Around about 09/05/07 04:20, Dan Hopkins typed ...
> is there mythtv setting I'm missing? starting up mythfrontend, reset my
> mixer settings?..how can i configure it to not leave them be??

   Not sure you can stop it;  Myth *does* want to control the volume, and
sets it to what I thinks it should be (according to vol up/down).

   ISTRT somewhere in the settings (frontend not mythsetup) there's a
'default' volume slider, which is presumably the one 30% below your
preferred value.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature