[mythtv-users] saa7134, bt878, on-board audio and recording profiles

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Tue May 8 18:42:11 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Michael, would you be willing to make a proper patch diff for your
> > stuff?  Something like:
> >
> > diff -urp original_directory new_directory > filename.patch
> >
> > James
> >

> Oops on my top posting in my original reply.
>
> Here is your proper patch:
>
> http://www.flyingsawdust.com/media/mythtv/mypatch/v4l_fixup.patch
>
> Let me know if that's what you need or not.  Hope it helps.

Cool, thanks.  I stripped out the .svn stuff.  There's more
sophisticated ways to make a patch, but I don't know what they are off
the top of my head.  I edited the patch and ran the patch against the
source package from Ubuntu (6.10 I think).  The line locations are a
little different, but it's essentially the same.  There was one thing
I'd notice before however.  You had:

+#ifdef USING_V4L32KHZ
+#include "videodev_myth.h"
+#endif
+
+#ifdef USING_V4L32KHZ
+#include "videodev_myth.h"
+#endif

I assume you meant:

+#ifdef USING_V4L32KHZ
+#include "videodev_myth.h"
+#endif
+
+#ifdef USING_V4L48KHZ
+#include "videodev_myth.h"
+#endif

Anyway, I've attached the patch I came up with.  I would inline it,
but I found gmail tends to mangle such things.

James