[mythtv-users] Projector/MythTV Question

Dallas Haselhorst dallas at sicoir.com
Mon May 7 22:39:53 UTC 2007

I've been using MythTV (KnoppMyth) for around 2 years and everything has
always worked well. I just recently purchased an InFocus Screen Play
5700 and I plugged it in via a VGA cable. Everything works great up
until the time I either go to playback recorded shows or when I go to
live TV... at that point the screen just goes black and the only way to
get it back is to reboot. I've tried messing around with the
XF86config-4 file but I haven't gotten very far; I also tried setting
the resolution to 1024x576, which is supposed to the be the native
resolution for the projector, and I get nowhere. Does anyone have a
sample XF86config for this projector and/or have any experience with
this issue? Thanks, Dallas.