[mythtv-users] Frontend menu hangs after deleting last recording

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Mon May 7 13:57:06 UTC 2007

Bert Meersma wrote:
> I'm having a little issue with mythtv when delete recordings. When I'm
> in the delete recordings screen and I delete all recordings, the menu
> hangs. That is, I'm not able to navigate back out of the delete
> recordings screen. I have to press alt+tab on the keyboard first. This
> only happens when I delete all the recordings. If I leave one recording
> behind, it all works ok. Is this a configuration error on my behalf or
> is it a bug?

    Yeah it is because of the live preview as someone has already said.
I haven't had a chance to look at why it is happening yet, but it does
it on my system too.  If you press ESC a couple times it will eventually
leave the recordings screen.  You can either leave one recording in for
now, or disable the live preview.