[mythtv-users] Orphan files from LiveTV

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun May 6 20:27:26 UTC 2007

I was looking over the content of my recordings directory and I noticed
that there are a lot of mpg files there that don't correspond to any
recordings (I have 5 mpg files and only one recording).

I was trying to figure out where they came from and the it dawned on me
that they are left over from watching LiveTV. I remembered that now
Myth continues to records the shows on live tv, instead of just using a
buffer.

Well, I don't really want to keep those files around, unless I actually
hit the "Record" button so is there any option to tell myth to delete
the files when exiting LiveTV or that a bug in the software?

Thanks.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net