[mythtv-users] Very staticy channels! Please help!

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Sun May 6 04:17:54 UTC 2007

On Sun, 06 May 2007 09:20:16 +0100
Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:

> What is the signal like when you run the aerial directly to one of the
> cards and don't use any splitters/boosters?

Steve,

Thanx for the reply!! I feel like such a jackass because it turned out
I was wasting everyone's time. The problem turned out to be that I
connected the cables to the FM input of the PVR. Once, I switched them
over to the correct input, everything was fine.

Now, I have to figure out whether there is something wrong with my
pcHDTV or I just don't get any signal in my apartment. :)

Thanx for the help

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net