[mythtv-users] mythvideo not playing second part of a movie

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 5 19:10:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have some problems with mythvideo. If a movie consists of 2 files,
it only plays the first, never the second.

My directory layout is:
/movies /movie-a /movie-a-cd1.avi
                               /movie-a-cd2.avi
              /movie-b / ...

Both files have the same permissions. The only difference is that file
movie-a-cd1.avi has the "include while browsing" flag enabled and the
cd2 file don't. I did this so I see only one directory per movie in
the gallery.

The command to play is very simple: mplayer %s

I'm running the stable Gentoo version of mythtv: 0.20_p12325

Any help?

Regards,

Wouter