[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Nathan A. Smith nasa01 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 11:59:56 UTC 2007

Hi Mythgang,

I recently had to rebuild my mythbox.  I backed up all my data including
the database by following the steps presented here:

http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Backup_your_database

Rebuilt the box, installed all applicable software and recompiled myth
from svn.  Imported the database and went through the steps to
reconfigure myth.

At this point, most everything is back to normal with exception of a
couple of items:

1. (and most important) I can no longer schedule shows to record.  I
have attempted it both in mythweb and the schedule options under
mythfrontend.  I follow the steps to schedule a show and everything is
accepted as usual -- to include it showing up in "recording schedule"
under mythtv.  However, no showings are present in "upcoming recording".
And yes, this does include shows that were only an hour a way....  This
is true in both mythfrontend and mythweb.  And of course, no shows are
recorded.

2. Under mythweb, "recorded shows" -- none of the preview images are
present any more.  Where have they gone?

Could some Angel/Saint please help a lost soul with these issues?

Nasa