[mythtv-users] Can I get a sample HD 1080 .mpg recording?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:02:42 UTC 2007

thats not in mpg format.  I am assuming he want mpg to test if his system
can play the stream with XvMC enabled.  If you would like I would record it
but I will need somewhere to upload.  If you could set up a FTP server
somewhere that would be good.  As just a few minutes of video will be many
MB.

Mitchell