[mythtv-users] freebox configuration problem

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:55:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

AFAIK, you cannot specify the port you want to open to get mythtv with
the freebox working. A useful tool I used was wireshark, a network
sniffer : it listens and records all data that comes in and out from a
network adapter. It helps me to find out what went wrong.
Is your freebox in "routeur" mode or in "modem" mode ? Mine is in modem mode.
Have you got a firewall ? try disabling it while testing mythtv.
Try adding -v record,channel,network to the command line while
starting mythbackend.

Good luck :)
Guillaume