[mythtv-users] Can MythTV handle MORE than 14 days of guide data?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue May 1 10:27:04 UTC 2007

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> says:
> There is no limit within myth so items could be placed in
> the 'program' table months or years in advance.

There is one limit I know of. One way I can trigger by the following:

      Schedule Recordings|Search Lists|Movies

The resulting list abruptly ends after about 1000 entries, which for
me covers the next 27 hours' worth or so of listings. This is, I
presume, a limit within mythfrontend (And one I'd like to change;
where should I look in the code?); within MythWeb,

      Searches|Movies

will, after about 60 seconds of churning, properly bring up all movie
listings over the next two weeks. (Note that php_value memory_limit in
mythweb/.htaccess must first be raised to some ginormous figure from
the stock 32M; on my box 256M works.) The HTML is an impressive 14M in
size.