[mythtv-users] How can I debug dtv_muliplex settings?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:10:21 UTC 2007

On 01/05/07, Anthony Giggins <seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:

> > A 2s Google turned up
> > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb/32956 which might
> > help if you haven't already tried these settings.
> >
> > Nick
>

> Thank You, this fixed my issue I have been searching this for months this
> was only posted on the 21st April if someone with dev access can save the
> channel scan file from the above link too au-Wollongong hopefully this
> will help others

The au-Wollongong scan file was submitted to the linux-dvb list in the
above post I mentioned and therefore should be added to future
linux-dvb releases soon for the benefit of other users.

Current DVB-T (and -C and -S in the appropriate sister paths)
transmitter files can be viewed online at
http://linuxtv.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dvb-apps/util/scan/dvb-t/.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: