[mythtv-users] recorded shows scheduled in mythweb not showing in mythfrontend under recordings

Leland Weathers leland at lcweathers.net
Thu Mar 29 22:50:57 UTC 2007

The programs that I schedule in mythweb are correctly recording (I can
copy the recordings to another computer and play them in mplayer/xine
etc), but they are not showing up in mythfrontend. These programs do
appear in the recorded programs page of mythweb. I have searched the
documentation/troubleshooting pages and have not seen this problem
listed (if I have missed it, I would like to be pointed in the correct
direction). Looking at the mythbackend logs, I see that the program is
recorded and the commflag job runs afterwards all without error (I will
be able to supply logs if necessary).