[mythtv-users] mythweb recorded page painfully slow

Tarmo Lindvall tarmo.lindvall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:10:26 UTC 2007

I'm using mythtv 0.20 on fc6.  I'm having problems with mythweb recorded
page.  It takes painfully long time to fetch the recorded page.  I've done
some tracing and made a notice that it recreates preview images every time
the page is fetched in both mythtv recording directory and mythweb cache
directory.  Is this causing the long delay?  Is there any way to avoid
this?  Any help or pointers appreciated.