[mythtv-users] blank screen on mythtv-setup and mythfrontend

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Thu Mar 29 11:26:07 UTC 2007

Thanks mate.
I actually discovered I have a real problem with my video driver. Due to
having installed the original nVidia driver on my Fedora machine I keep
having problems with video handling. Apparently you should not use the
original drivers on Fedora and always use the packages from Fedora or Livna.
I decided to reinstall my machine from scratch instead of spending way
to much time in trying to fix a broken thing.
After half an hour I got glxgear rating of 1750 where I got something
like 45 before the reinstall. :-D