[mythtv-users] Power up the system with the remote control

Yann Lehmann aristide at tiscali.ch
Thu Mar 29 08:12:15 UTC 2007

Luca Lucchesi wrote:
> Hi.
> Is there a way to power up the system with the remote?
> My power up control options in the BIOS are the following:

Some iMon-devices by Soundgraph can be used for that, and are supposed to
work under Linux.

You can loop the wires of the power-button of the case to it, and it should
power up the system with the remote, as if you pressed the power button on
the case.

I have one of theese with a VFD-display but had no time till now to install
it in my system.