[mythtv-users] Slave Backend

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 29 00:43:02 UTC 2007

On 03/28/2007 08:05 PM, Tony Baca wrote:
> Trying to setup a slave backend.  One of the tasks is to use it for
> transcoding and commercial detection.  I set it up and mapped the
> master backend recording directory to the slave via NFS.  The slave
> started a commercial detection and hung at 100%.  I finally restarted
> the slave but now when I start the slave backend it quits with the
> following error:
> MainServer: HandleRemoteEncoder(cmd GET_MAX_BITRATE) Unknown encoder: 7, exiting

Deja vu... 

A fish:

How to fish:

And the post I gave you is from the most-recent (Sort by post date) 
thread containing the words "unknown encoder".


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list