[mythtv-users] Weird happenings - .20 on Ubuntu

Seth Daniel mythtv.org at sethdaniel.org
Wed Mar 28 00:54:31 UTC 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 10:47:59AM +1000, Bruce Nordstrand wrote:
> Have any/all of these issues been addressed on SVN? Would it make sense
> to try and compile Myth from SVN instead of using the Ubuntu packages?
> God forbid I'll have to try MediaPortal soon... :)

I had similar problems with playback using the Ubuntu packages.  When I
compiled my own myth and used the same settings playback was fine.  So,
based on that, I would recommend that you compile your own myth from
svn.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
When I was little, I went into a pet shop and they asked how big I'd get.