[mythtv-users] Changing IP addresses

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:33:43 UTC 2007

That's all that I did when I changed my IP address.  It was back in version
.17 or .18 though, so things may have changed.  I think I had some non-myth
related problems like my resolve files, but I can't recall for sure.

Regards,

Cole Brodine

On 3/27/07, David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:

> I need to move my network to a different subnet, due to a conflict with
> another network I want to make a VPN link to.  Are there any gotchas in
> moving a MythTV system to a new IP?  I have a master frontend/backend, a
> slave frontend/backend, and a couple of remote frontends to deal with.
> Is this going to be as simple as changing the master backend's IP, then
> telling all the other machines about it?

Visit My Website at http://www.brodine.com/
ICQ: 5857320
Skype: cbrodine