[mythtv-users] MythVideo playlist?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Mar 27 14:04:13 UTC 2007

I'm running mythtv-0.20-139.fc5.at. I've been searching with google and
mythtv.org looking for any information on a PlayList option for
mythvideo. I found a blog for setting up a playlist when you are using
mplayer, but I'm using the Internal player.

The playlist function as found under Watch Recordings works perfectly
for me. Just wondering of this functionality has been added to the
current SVN or next release and if not, whether there's any plans for
it.

Also, is there a page somewhere that shows current
additions/modifications to features? Besides the commits list.

Thanks,
James