[mythtv-users] VFD Display

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Mar 26 21:33:24 UTC 2007

Mark Bell wrote:
> [...]

Sorry Yes! Not at the mythboax..

> I did download the kernel-devel rpm but don't know which option I should
> select when installing it.

Yes yum seems to be having problems today with the repos.. Don't know
what you mean when you say which option. Sometimes its easier to use a
browser, drill down to:

and click on the kernel-devel rpm you wamt, and let the on-line
installer do the work. This doesn't work for things with masses of
dependencies, but is quick and easy for a one-rpm install.

              R. Geoffrey Newbury
            Barrister and Solicitor
       Suite 106, 150 Lakeshore Road West
          Mississauga, Ontario, L5H 3R2