[mythtv-users] Adding a function to the front end menu

Brian Walter blwalter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:09:13 UTC 2007

What all is involved in adding an additional application/function to the
front end?  Does it require me to go off and write code?

I'm attempting to get slingmedia's slingplayer to be available from the
frontend (to handle the 3 directivos and the recordings on them).

I've got the player working under wine, and was just wondering if it's
possible to integrate this (relatively easily) into the front end menu..