[mythtv-users] Adding a function to the front end menu

Brian Walter blwalter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:09:13 UTC 2007

Greetings,

What all is involved in adding an additional application/function to the
front end?  Does it require me to go off and write code?

I'm attempting to get slingmedia's slingplayer to be available from the
frontend (to handle the 3 directivos and the recordings on them).

I've got the player working under wine, and was just wondering if it's
possible to integrate this (relatively easily) into the front end menu..

TIA
Brian