[mythtv-users] Error was encountered while displaying video

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:25:23 UTC 2007

On 3/21/07, Mike Choy <mike at acaciaclose.co.uk> wrote:
> I've been having this problem since 0.19. 0.20 still shows the problem,
> but I have been living with it till this week as I thought it might have
> bee an OS or frontend or graphics problem.
> Having just built a brand new dual core AMD 64bit combined front end
> back end machine, latest nvidia drivers and suse 10.2 , dvb-t UK system
> I was horrified to get the message
> last night.
>
> Sorry if this has been covered but I really want to fix this now, anyone
> know how I might start tracking this down.
>
> Mike C

Well I've been away from the scene for a few months, thought it time I
blow the dust off my MythTV box! However I am getting the same error
too. I think my signal DVB signal may be marginal sometimes so that
could be a possible cause.
Is there no way to monitor the received signal strength with Haupage cards?

thanks

Mike