[mythtv-users] "watch tv" from frontend only

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 09:40:22 UTC 2007

Hmm, Thanks guys.

I looked into this briefly today and still didn't get it working. I
don't think I had the verbosity high enough on the backend. I know
mysql is connecting cause I can see all the data and everything fine,
it's just when I try and watch tv that it craps out. I am also unable
to watch videos off the remote harddrive, but I think that is my fault
for not having samba setup and sharing the drive properly. Which is
something else entirely :)

I will look into this more and inform of any developments, it's most
likely something user error, I just haven't pinpointed it yet :)