[mythtv-users] lirc almost

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Mar 25 23:57:21 UTC 2007

After a bad upgrade FC4 -> FC6 nothing was working anymore with problem
between ivtv-fb and saa7127 modules.

I finally compile kernel 2.6.20.4 from source, ivtv latest and lirc from
latest svn

Everything compile like a charm thank's to all the people involved in
these packages !

now I get mythtv working with PVR350 TV-out and X-driver. my two card
are detected OK PVR350 and 500 and my remote is working via irw.

last problem is about mythtv not responding to the remote. I've seen
something about disabling something in mythtv setup (IRQ ??) but I can't
remember.

Could someone direct me to the proper info.

Thank you
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta