[mythtv-users] HDMI PCI-Express / MoBo?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sun Mar 25 20:38:35 UTC 2007

>DVI uses the exact same signals as HDMI.  Just buy a DVI to HDMI cable and you can use any video card with DVI.

The thing is, space is at a premium (depthwise) in my AV-bench. Measuring shows that my HDMI-cable will fit.. as long as it does not build more then 7mm more then the back-plate of my HTCP. And I have not found a DVU->HDMI cable that is as slim as that. So, I figured I would get a media box with HDMI when I am building my new one.

Silly way of reasoning I guess.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.