[mythtv-users] rebuttal from the linuxmce video guy

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Sun Mar 25 20:36:29 UTC 2007

Paul Paul wrote:
> I saw some of the comments about my LinuxMCE demo video.  Sorry if my
> voice bothered people.  But re: content of the video I have to rebut the
> claims that I in any way exaggerated the "out of the box" and plug and
> play nature.
"Don't let the bastards get you down."
If I'd have listened to some of the comments after KnoppMyth was first
released, I would not have made a second release.  What you've done
looks good and I'm sure it will improve in time.  LinuxMCE is another
example of how Open Source/FOSS works.

Regards,

Cecil